TravisBead are led by the husband and wife team, Rozalia and John Sherwood. Both have considerable design and project management experience, with a background that encompasses both design agencies and corporate marketing. Individually and collaboratively they have worked with bluechip companies like Vodafone, Steria and Rolls Royce Motor Cars, as well local SME’s, local authorities and a growing list of international clients.
All good graphic design comes from a philosophy that is within your organisation. Used as a tool, design makes that philosophy visible, so that your customers perceive your organisation as trustworthy and reliable. That’s why the first thing we do is listen, finding out about your brand and your business objectives, then we begin to design the most appropriate solution. We involve you in each step, thus ensuring you receive materials that are as individual as your business. By applying discipline to the planning and research stages of each project, the TravisBead approach enables us to create commercially effective design work that is on brief, time and budget. So a typical project would run something like this:
1. Approach from customer to discuss project
2. Research customer, their industry and product
3. Design brief meeting and further research
4. Proposal creation and Quotation
5. Agreement to commence work
6. Develop concepts for presentation meeting
7. Develop chosen concept to sign off
8. Prepare design work for print/upload
9. Evaluate project
We generally cost our design services on an individual project basis, unless you’d like to become a retained client. We’ll discuss your work with you and quote according to your requirements. There are various processes in place to ensure any project with TravisBead has a successful outcome whilst making the most out of your available budget:
1. TravisBead follow a design process that is split into specific timed stages – research, concepts, development and production. By doing this you’ll see exactly what each stage costs and how your final invoice is calculated.
2. Project Management is an important part of keeping any project on track. We like to promote it as a benefit to our clients and highlight it on our quotations. Good project management will bring your project in on time and budget
3. Transparent quoting and costing – before any project starts budgets are agreed and each stage costed. You’ll see what charges apply and what the overall invoice will be. Any additional costs are agreed with you prior to commencing work.
John and Roze at TravisBead have done an excellent job covering everything from our logo, company branding, literature, adverts and website design. Every time they are quick to respond and deliver a high quality professional service. I highly recommend them.Paul Bryan, All Tax Accountants
TravisBead somehow turn what I see in my mind, into what really works on the page or screen. Their patience and turnaround have always been much appreciated.Garry Dockree, Workflow Group
I have just finished working with TravisBead and it has been a great experience. They completely understood the needs of our organisation and worked hard to ensure that the material produced really reflected our wishes. We have a finished brochure which is fantastic and completely creates the mood of our service.Sue Wakely, Milton Keynes Council, Music Service
We are very pleased with the results. TravisBead offered good suggestions to issues that arose during the project. Everyone at Sunningdale is very happy with the magazine.Marion Livingstone, livingstone White (PR for Rolls Royce Motor Cars Sunningdale)
TravisBead redesigned and relaunched our website very successfully. They delivered exactly what we asked for but with creativity and expertise on the technical detail we could never have mastered.Norman Wright, Choice Magazine
TravisBead never let us down. John and Roze’s creative energy and attention to detail mean that, whatever project they are working on with us, we can trust them to come up with the ideal solution.Peter Addis, CentreStage Theatre School